EDDIE FROM OHIO'S MARCH 2009 EMAILER
While there were no EFO shows in February, it was still an active month in many respects. Robbie had a three-city tour through the Southeast promoting his new CD, and Julie turned in an impressive sell out performance with the triumphant return of her "Sophisticated Lady" show at the Barns of Wolf Trap in Vienna VA on February 13.
To top that off, on February 15, EFO won their eighth Wammie at the Washington Area Music Association Awards (in the category of Best Contemporary Folk Duo/Group). A big tip of the hat goes out to our longtime session pal, Jon Carroll, who walked away with a multitude of plaques including Musician of the Year and Songwriter of the Year. Attaboy, Jon, and Happy Birthday! (March 1)
To make up for a gig-less February, EFO has several shows booked in March. This weekend, we return to Massachusetts - please note that Friday's Natick MA show is sold out. There will be two shows at the Iron Horse on Saturday, should you Boston area folks feel like a road trip. At month's end, we return for a two night run at Annapolis MD's Rams Head Tavern. For the first time, we're delighted to have Lucy Wainwright Roche open both shows.
Don't forget about Robbie's new CD Strange and Lovely World. We're proud to announce that his song "Carolina" has been added to rotation on Sirius/XM's The Loft.
Be sure to visit our Facebook Page, and be among the 2,500-plus Edheads who have signed up.
All EFO and solo merch can be found at Bulletproof Store
Thanks for all the emails!
Hope to see you at a show soon
Folk-Rockin' Your World Since 1991
photo by Greg Wells
- EDDIE FROM OHIO'S AUGUST 2009 EMAILER
- Eddie from Ohio's July 2009 Emailer
- EDDIE FROM OHIO'S MID-JUNE 2009 EMAILER
- EDDIE FROM OHIO'S JUNE 2009 EMAILER
- EDDIE FROM OHIO MID-MAY REMINDER EMAILER
- EDDIE FROM OHIO'S LATE APRIL/MAY 2009 EMAILER
- EDDIE FROM OHIO'S APRIL 2009 EMAILER
- EDDIE FROM OHIO'S MARCH 2009 EMAILER
- EDDIE FROM OHIO'S FEBRUARY 2009 EMAILER
- EDDIE FROM OHIO'S JANUARY 2009 EMAILER
- another test 12:16 PM
- testing colors again 11:55 AM